Going on Tinder for the first time and not having a car. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 31, 2021

Going on Tinder for the first time and not having a car.

Hello. I am a 20M. I have only ever had one previous girlfriend and we have never had sex. I want to get back into dating as soon as possible, but there are a few potential problems I see. The main one is that I do not have a car yet. I do not have a car yet. I have problems with anxiety that have prevented me from getting both my license and a car. I am concerned that that will be a major turn off to any woman I may come across and I don't know how to approach that.

Another problem is that I am a virgin. I do not know how women will respond to that fact and I feel awkward because of it. I have also never used any dating apps before so I don't know what to do while using one. Any advise would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Wheel_Prime8401
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3p9JcYp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages