Feel incapable of having lasting relationships - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Feel incapable of having lasting relationships

I’m 25 and extremely lonely. I find it so hard to make friends. I don’t really know what’s wrong with me, I’m just really shy at first until I open up to people. My stressful career and other things in my life has always taken priority. I feel like I’m invisible to people however much effort I put in to create a friendship

I’m still a virgin at 25, I live alone in a city I don’t know anyone. It’s a pandemic and it’s impossible as no groups available to meet people.

Every time I like a guy, they’ve never liked me back which makes me wonder I’m just incapable of relationships. It’s starting to hurt now as I want to settle down cause it’s getting ultra lonely living on my own for the last 4 years. I never have anyone to go for drinks with let alone go on a date.

I’m so scared this is all my life is gonna be, I’m sick of my own company. I try my best to me happy and focus on my hobbies but I’m lacking in relationships and company so what’s the point in life anymore

No guys ever approach me, they just stare. I can’t even find someone to sleep with And my sex drive has been raging since I was 18 in hope of losing my virginity.

I’m so afraid.

If I don’t reach out to people no one ever will . I’m told I’m pretty and I’m friendly too, I just don’t understand

submitted by /u/kategr7
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3p3Do2J
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages