Asking out a former co worker - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Asking out a former co worker

23m. There is a girl I worked with that I like a lot but not sure how she feels. We went out for drinks a few times after work with another male co worker that is 10 years older than us. We all sat by each other and became friends during the 6 months I worked there. I asked her to go out one time and she was busy that day but asked for my number. The thing that has me unsure is she said so “we can all” go out next week. I asked her out directly, didn’t mention the other co worker. So I’m not sure if she would want to go out with just me alone or would want the other co worker to also come.

When I put in my 2 weeks she asked when the three of us are going out drinking again, which we did after my last day. I have her number and have been wanting to ask her out but I am not experienced with dating and not sure how to go about it. I left 4 weeks ago and was thinking of just simply asking how she has been and if she would like to go out to dinner this week. Is that too soon? Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/azdabber47
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fUzXXX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages