Why are some guys so averse to the word date? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 31, 2021

Why are some guys so averse to the word date?

Almost every time I’m talking to a guy, he asks if I want to “hang out” sometime soon. They clarify that they mean a conventional date activity, like dinner or drinks, but they always refer to it as a “hangout”. These are guys that I meet specifically on dating apps. To me hanging out implies friendship, not anything romantic. It’s not a big deal but it is kind of a turn off. I don’t want to go on ambiguous hangouts, I want to go on actual dates. If they also want to go on a date, why don’t they just say the word date?

submitted by /u/throwwwawayyy417
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3wMna0F
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages