Wanting to date, but not much to offer... - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Wanting to date, but not much to offer...

Over the last month or so I (26F) have been really trying to put myself out there (starting conversation with regulars at the gym, OLD, etc.) since I have been single for the past year or so and would really like to find someone to connect with. The big problem I keep running into is that I really don’t have much to bring to the table right now, and it’s killing my confidence.

Over the past year I quit a job due to a toxic work environment and moved into my mother’s house so I could afford to go back to school and finally get my undergraduate degree and I’m working a part time retail job until I graduate. I feel pretty ridiculous trying to look for someone who has their life together when I am a 26 year old who works at the mall and lives with their mom.

I had a pretty small circle of friends before the pandemic, then when things got bad most of my friends moved away to more economical areas, so I spend most of my free time alone. Just not sure if I should stop focusing on dating for the next year or if my problems are not as bad as I’m thinking they are...

TL;DR I live with my mother and work a low wage job and it’s holding me back from dating.

submitted by /u/bee_jemm
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fT1Dwl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages