I kissed a girl while really drunk and feel guilty and conflicted - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 29, 2021

I kissed a girl while really drunk and feel guilty and conflicted

So after work me and some of my co workers decided to throw axes after work it’s byob so believe we drank. We got threw a 12 pack took multiple shots of 99 proof mini bottles. We then went to eat where I took two more drinks. Next we moved the party to her house we jumped in the pool and got another 12 pack of white claws. Around 3 am it was me and two of my female co workers who started kissing right in front of me. Then they moved onto me. I went along with it. We went to sleep I woke up with a headache, serious bubble belly, and a whole lot of regret. I love my girlfriend she’s my only real friend and honest lover. I don’t know how I should cope with this. And I need advice. I can’t talk to my other co workers about this because of the drama it would bring . Should I treat it as if nothing happened and cope with the guilt and learn from it. Or should I talk it over with my girlfriend. I’m in a tight pickle here.

submitted by /u/Eatsbreadt
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2RVjLxJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages