I’m envious of the people for whom dating is fun and exciting, as opposed to miserable and discouraging - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 31, 2021

I’m envious of the people for whom dating is fun and exciting, as opposed to miserable and discouraging

I see it here ad nauseam and elsewhere, but I genuinely get jealous of those who are able to go out and have a great time and meet new & interesting people when they’re actively dating. To actually be able to be wanted by someone and have them enjoy your company must feel great.

I’m to the point that I sometimes preemptively get in my own head before I even ask someone out, because I’m fully expecting them to be disinterested, flaky, ghost, or leave in the middle of a date to meet another guy (happened to me once).

submitted by /u/ObviousThrowaway70
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3i77LUz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages