First date during covid - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, May 27, 2021

First date during covid

As the title suggests I have a first date lined up for this weekend but haven’t decided on what to do yet, I’d like to go for coffee or something but no Indoor or outdoor dinning is allowed right now and the coffee shops in my city aren’t in very nice places to go for a walk around the area, any suggestions what I could do/ where to take my date.

submitted by /u/dandaoc
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fU5PMi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages