Do tall men want short women? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, May 28, 2021

Do tall men want short women?

So I guess it’s the algorithm showing me the most popular men but I’ve been on bumble recently and it seems like the vast majority of the men are really tall. Like a significant amount of options are over 6’2. Ive literally only men a handful of men over 6ft so it’s so strange to me that over 50 percent of the men in seeing on this app are so tall.

Im 5’0 and I’m hesitant to swipe right on these men, even if other things in their profile appeal to me because I think the height difference will just look strange.

Men who are over 6ft are you interested in women that are much shorter than you?

submitted by /u/Feisty-Saturn
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fOiBvU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages