Are women really this good at hiding they like a guy? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Are women really this good at hiding they like a guy?

I texted a childhood friend, she's beyond excited to talk to me with obvious affection. I get flirty with her and now we are going to keep talking despite being states away. I never knew she had this attraction until now. It's obvious she wants to talk to me in a sexual way given the content of my flirting. But wow. Are women that good at hiding people they like or what? Where did this even come from? I'm blind sided by it.

submitted by /u/MintyAqua
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fWIoC6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages