Do women overthink texting as much as men do? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Do women overthink texting as much as men do?

I used to be way over the top and have since relaxed a bit. However, I still work to craft a message that I think is sound when texting a woman I like. And I also feel pretty apprehensive before sending, generally speaking.

I am wondering if women also put effort into responses or otherwise, do you get apprehensive as well when sending back?

submitted by /u/ConsciousCognizance
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/34unm8F
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages