Why do i fall for girls that dont like me back? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Why do i fall for girls that dont like me back?

So im a 24 year old Guy. I have never had a problem with girls, i go on dates, do hookups and have been in a serious relationship. But i have NEVER even been close to ”getting” the girls i crush on and its not because i dont try or that i am affraid, trust me i try.

But i can always know they dont like me back and its become almost like an instict that if i accualy get a ”cheek blushing, butterflies in stomach-crush” that it never will go anywhere.

It got to such an extent that i tought i had commitment issues when like a week ago i realised that most girls i date is just not ”for me” and not that im scared of relationships.

I have talked to girls that i have had crushes on (one of my closest friends is an old HS-crush)and asked why its like this and the answer is usualy ”youre a great guy and deserve someone better than me”.

I have been thinking about this alot and been thinking if i am the problem?

Like om not a perfect guy, far from it. But im not bad, i would say im pretty attractive, i study at university, have normal friends and is ”okay fit”. And no i would not call my self a ”nice Guy” (i used to be a ”nice guy” in highschool, just because of this reason)

So help me Reddit. This is fcking kiling me. Like i swear it hurts like heck every single time.

(Throwaway account and not an english speaker so sorry for the spelling)

submitted by /u/OkOrganization5578
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fvdvWm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages