Moving on - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Moving on

I’m moving on from a breakup. I have one question.

Where did you meet your SO’s? I met my ex in middle school, dated through high school & college, now that I’m out of college I’m worried I won’t have the opportunity to meet anyone else again.

My parents met at work, most of my relatives met in the military or some other job of sorts, but I’m working with a family friend and am worried I won’t be able to move on bc I won’t be able to meet anyone.

I’m also moving 1000 miles away, so it wouldn’t be like meeting through a friend, you know?

Tell me your love story! ❤️

submitted by /u/VisitSwimming1441
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3vD8G2T
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages