For people who suffer from general and social anxiety; how do you soothe your anxiety in the age of dating apps and people ghosting you? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, May 30, 2021

For people who suffer from general and social anxiety; how do you soothe your anxiety in the age of dating apps and people ghosting you?

I (23F) struggle a ton of anxiety, both general and social. I’ve been single for about five years to work on myself and get my degree. I feel like I’m finally at a point where I can start thinking about dating seriously. However, whenever I start to get to know someone, I can feel my anxiety starting to creep up. Everywhere else in my life I feel that I have my anxiety managed and can use redirecting tools I’ve learned in therapy. But unfortunately with dating I feel a little lost still.

Does anyone have advice? I don’t want anxiety preventing me from finding a partner or accidentally self sabotaging a budding relationship because of my anxiety.

Thanks y’all!

submitted by /u/Planet_marsbars
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3yNjAFp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages