Advice - attraction? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Advice - attraction?

So I went on a first date the other night with this guy and he checked every “box” - so sweet, same values, etc. conversation was good, he has drive, chivalry. But I feel bad because I just didn’t want to kiss him at the end but felt like he was trying to - I just don’t think I am attracted. Should I give him another chance? Can attraction grow or do you think that initial spark of physical attraction is key?

submitted by /u/Crazy_Monkey1231
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3uBrMFh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages