Second Date - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Second Date

Hello,

I’m having a second date with this woman and she’s actually coming over to mine. I’m very interested in her and not only trying to hook up which is why I didn’t kiss her on the first date but there was light flirting, good laughter and getting to know each other. Played it safe but I don’t know if it was good to play it safe.

Anyway, what are some tips you would give? I want to definitely go for that kiss to show my intentions.

submitted by /u/onceuponadime10
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3fDgBbb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages