Need advice. I’m confused if this girl is interested or not. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, May 28, 2021

Need advice. I’m confused if this girl is interested or not.

So I know this girl and she knows me. I haven’t really had the chance to talk to her but we both followed each other on Instagram for like a year. She would like my posts and I would sometimes reply to her stories. She seemed pretty cool. Last week I asked her if she wanted to hangout. She replied a day later, usually she would reply in minutes. She said “ya that does sound nice but I’m busy with school rn ☹️”. I was kinda upset but I get that college finals are coming up. I told her it’s ok and I understand. She liked my message and that was it. The next couple of days she would post on her story of her at the park. Which seems to me like she wasn’t really that busy. She still liked my recent pictures after I sent her the messages. So I don’t know if it was a hard “no” or like “ask me later”. Should I just move on or is she actually busy. Any advice helps

submitted by /u/justanotheruser991
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2TteY79
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages