Am i overthinking this? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Am i overthinking this?

So me and this guy have been talking for the last couple weeks and he’s always been enthusiastic about talking to me. like if he says something and i leave it on open he’ll send something again in an hour more or less (not complaining). Now i wouldn’t intentionally be doing that to see if he would it would be because i didn’t have anything else to contribute to the convo.

Everytime i wake up i’ll have texts from him and then we’ll talk A LOt like for hours and he’ll ask me what my plans are for the day how i slept etc.

Then today everything was normal until i told him to wish me luck because i was attempting a lengthy hairstyle not too long before i had to go to work and he asked me what it looked like and how long is it gonna take and when i answered he left me on open (which he RARELY does, it’s always me) . then like an hour later i sent him a snap to show him my hair and he didn’t open it but was online then i double texted a pic of me at work and he answered with “looking cute” to the hair style and i said thx and he left me on opened.

now i do have anxiety so i often overthink things that aren’t there but is he losing interest and i should ask him about it or am i just being a paranoid idiot?

submitted by /u/downhard683
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3oXTkUe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages