New to the dating scene.. Help! - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, June 22, 2019

New to the dating scene.. Help!

Need advice! I (29F) Matched with a guy (35M) about a month ago, we text daily - he's always the one to initiate, morning through to night. We've only caught up twice - first date was super chill, 2nd we went for a walk during our work lunch break and 3rd he wants it to be a proper date where he picks me up etc. I really like him & he says he does too! Only thing that kinda bothers me is he doesnt ask any questions about me, like he doesnt even know me really. Or he doesnt remember things ive told him. Hes tried to invite himself over a few times too (i think its a bit too soon for that) All our convos are surface level or they turn sexual. Recently we exchanged photos. He also did flake out on a date we had planned a few weeks ago as he was too hungover. I've taken a step back & kinda disappeared as I was getting too wrapped up in this "texting thing". It's like we've built some sort of false connection through texting which has sped up how we (or I) feel. I'm not sure if he's just buttering me up so that he gets sex or if he is genuinely interested. He knows im reserved & dont sleep with people straight away as i want connection & a relationship. So I do wonder if hes just putting in effort for sex or what. I told him I don't think it's going to work (maybe my own insecurities) he's given me space & now Just tried to reconnect. What do I do / What do you think is going on based on what I've said?

submitted by /u/justmeee3
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2ZCg7Hl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages