What do I do? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, June 22, 2019

What do I do?

Regardless of signals I am dumb regardless with dating. So, recently a summer fling from last summer and I started talking again. I reached out to her in April if she wanted to hang out again and ask how she was doing. Fast forward to the end of May, she reached out to me while I was at a music festival. To be blunt as hell, I never expected her to actually contact me again because I was rude, weird, abrasive and needy so I completely understood if that was a lost cause. No girl deserved my stupidity and I accepted my fuck up.

Fast forward after that music festival, she reached out to me two nights in a row again drunk but I wasn't around. Again, next weekend she hits me up while she's out with friends to get her and she wants to see me. Hung out with her, hooked up and honestly nothing felt different and it felt amazing seeing that between her and I. Clearly there is so emotional level of interest there.

However, I have to say I was so fucking weird and abrasive to her last summer, I really do not know where I stand with her because of that. We talked a little bit about it and she forgave me still but she was a little drunk.

Because of this, I have to ask is it ok to reach out to her more and pursue her after everything or remain more backed off and let her come to me if she wants to see me? I really do not get this one

submitted by /u/Rupert_Pupkin68
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2Y87kMM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages