Why did my ex move on so fast? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Why did my ex move on so fast?

We were together for about a year, but we had problems. He didn't trust me because he had been cheated on several times in previous relationships. One day he got angry at me for "apparently" lying to him and I ended the relationship. It wasn't long before that that we had told each other we loved each other.

Anyways, 3 weeks later, he has a new girlfriend. She's nothing like me, or any of his previous exes. I would say i'm quite similar to his exes. But this girl is completely different (think Beverly Hills high maintenance type of woman). I'm surprised, but I also can't help feeling a little hurt.

Why did he he move on so quickly? I would really appreciate any input from men.

tl;dr: Boyfriend moved on after 3 weeks

submitted by /u/Hello1234hello
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/31R8Xkc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages