26 (M), I've been single for 4 years and not sure how to get back out there. (Last relationship I had was really bad) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, January 5, 2020

26 (M), I've been single for 4 years and not sure how to get back out there. (Last relationship I had was really bad)

My last relationship was very toxic and bordered on emotional abuse. She constantly blamed her everyday problems on me, threatened suicide if I broke up with her and there was some sort of argument every single day. I got really down in this relationship and I hated everything about it. I still feel the effects of it in that every time the possibility of a relationship comes up I feel sick to my stomach and my anxiety shoots through the roof and I often just stop pursuing that person. So, I'm a bit lost on where to go from here. I want a relationship but at the same time I'm scared to death of one. I'm also pretty introverted person and I don't go out a lot so I've always struggled meeting new people which probably doesn't help my situation much.

submitted by /u/Hoosier414
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/39K0xiw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages