went on a first date, second scheduled, what do I do now? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, January 5, 2020

went on a first date, second scheduled, what do I do now?

I don't have much experience in dating as a 25M (weight issues, lots of confidence problems, dating not allowed when younger, probably should see a therapist for some of it) but I've really worked on bettering myself and started getting on dating apps. I was able to match with a girl and went out yesterday after chatting for a few days. Things were a bit awkward but I really like her and think there might be something there.

I texted her and she felt the same way, we have a second date on the table for the end of the week, my question is what do I do in between? Should I keep texting her? (she isn't the best texter in terms of replying, which I totally understand) Should I give her some space and just wait for Friday? Is there something else I should do?

submitted by /u/nopoonintended
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2sOueyt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages