Casual dating and flings but have never been in an official relationship - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Casual dating and flings but have never been in an official relationship

I see a lot of posts on Reddit about people in their 20s who’ve never kissed/had sex/gone on a date etc.

I am a 23/M but I’m not apart of that group. I’ve been on a hand full of 1st, 2nd, 3rd dates, have had sex etc. But I have never been in a relationship. As in I have never been officially in a relationship. Never had brought someone to my friend group/family and said “this is my GF”.

I’ve had what I would consider “flings”, or “we’re talking” but they have never ended in a relationship. I’ve always wondered why those flings have never ended in a relationship. I don’t think it’s worth asking why things didn’t work out because you’ll never get a truthful answer.

Has anyone else experience this sort of weird in between? What changed that you eventually did get in a relationship? Pure luck? Did you change something about yourself?

submitted by /u/Bald-Samsquatch
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/37y3iSe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages