Jealous of girlfriends past - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Jealous of girlfriends past

I (26M) have been dating my girlfriend (26F) for about 6 months now. We work together and she recently told me that she had a casual relationship with someone we both worked with. He was apparently pretty controlling and manipulative in the relationship and did it to multiple women. I know I can’t control the past and I’m not upset about it. However I’m having a difficult time getting the image of them out of my head and it’s making me feel uneasy. Is there any advice to get over this? I told her I feel jealous hearing about it and she says I shouldn’t be jealous. Any advice?

submitted by /u/whitesmoke_
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/37y3sZQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages