How to tell if someone is interested in you romantically - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, January 5, 2020

How to tell if someone is interested in you romantically

They’ll be straight up about it. I fell into this trap of wondering whether or not a girl is interested because she replies and is willing to meet up but I recently found someone that was actually interested in me and it made me realize how stupid I was for having these thoughts of “is she or is she not.” Me and this girl met up and hit it off right away. No nervousness and just good flirtation mixed with great conversation. In the span of two weeks, we had four dates.

Full disclosure, me and her are no longer going on dates but I’m very much glad we met. She made me realize the telling signs of interest. That meme of girls not giving proper signs is greatly exaggerated. She initiated a lot of physical contact and conversation. It was plain as day that she was interested. The only reason we stopped talking was because we just wanted different things out of the relationship and that’s totally fine! Glad we talked it over before it was a huge waste of time and it was a healthy conversation to the point where we’re still friends. Potentially could be something in the future although I’m not really counting on it. Now I can go on more dates and recognize if a person is genuinely interested or is just going on a date out of nothing better to do.

Don’t waste your time on people that are giving mixed signals!! Your time is important and tbh, there is 99% chance that nothing will come from continuing to talk to people like that. I’ve talked to so many girls through tinder that were so clearly not that interested but I wanted to force myself into thinking they were. All it took was one girl to get my head out of my ass and notice that if someone is interested, they’ll just straight up say it through compliments and physical affirmations.

submitted by /u/iargueon
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2ZXIu4e
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages