I'm [F22] an engineering student and everyone says "oh you must have many guys interested in you" and to the contrary, I'm ignored by most men. Why is that? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, January 4, 2020

I'm [F22] an engineering student and everyone says "oh you must have many guys interested in you" and to the contrary, I'm ignored by most men. Why is that?

I'm in a engineering field where there is like 1:15 ratio of women to men. I'm constantly told that I must be popular among all of the guys and yada yada.

However to the contrary, I'm not. I'm more ignored than anything. Why is this myth so persistent among people?

Tldr: not popular among guys despite being in a male dominated field.

submitted by /u/123hey123ho
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/39FHsy8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages