Ended things with fiancée - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Ended things with fiancée

I’m in a long distance relationship with my fiancée and we’ve never really had issues. Last night I called him and told him that I felt he was being very cold and distant and that I felt he wasn’t interested anymore. I told him if he wants to end things, that I would rather know now than after the wedding. There was an awkward silence, which I then said ‘you don’t have to answer right now, take some time to think’.

He hasn’t gotten back to me yet, but I genuinely did not think he would actually need time to think.

submitted by /u/RainlessBloodberry
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/8xc7rr/ended_things_with_fiancée/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages