How many partners is too many? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

How many partners is too many?

I’m a 22F and in the past 4 months I’ve slept with 3 different men. In total, I’ve slept with 4 men. I always use protection but I’m just curious is 4 too high of a count for a 22F? Im a college student which is I tend to have hookups. Would you be put off by a woman who has slept with 4 men? Or am I overthinking this

submitted by /u/sorrynotsorry222
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2m3FShM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages