Bad date ?? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, September 27, 2019

Bad date ??

Okay guys bear with me this might be a long one .

So I met this guy on a dating website and we ended up meeting for a first date which was really great and we decided to have a second date .

So the plan was me getting the train to his city because I don’t drive and we’d go for a meal chill out at his and then he’ll drive me home

So I arrived at the train station and he wasn’t there , rang him three times and he wouldn’t answer the phone was just about to book a train back home after 30 minutes when he rang up saying sorry he’s on his way I was like okay cool no problem.

He couldn’t park at the train station because they’ll charge him so I ended up having to walk about for another 20 minutes trying to find where he was parked mind you the weathers really Cold so I was freezing my ass off and I was very annoyed to then get into his car and He was in his gym shorts and top making no effort whatever.

we drove to a restaurant to have the meal. I couldn’t eat anything because a dead fly ended up in my food and at that rate I’d lost my appetite, we then went to a desert place and had some ice cream then I’m thinking okay we’re gonna go back to his and chill when he decided to tell me that his house mate is at home with other friends so he’ll be driving me back home which got me really disappointed.

On the drive home turns out he couldn’t drive me all the way home because of traffic bla bla bla obviously I was very annoyed which I ended up in me crying still don’t know why I did that.

He did however paid for my train ticket and told me to text him when i get home which I did and he’s not replied .

Should i bother with this guy ? Or should I just move on???

submitted by /u/Diandra55
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2mrHiXm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages