You know how sometimes you feel very lost. After a heart break? After an actual heartbreak that you know you gave your all. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, September 28, 2019

You know how sometimes you feel very lost. After a heart break? After an actual heartbreak that you know you gave your all.

You wake up and you say I am doing fine and I will be better but end up crying one out of two nights. And the thing is I know I’m worth it. I know nothing was wrong with me and I gave it my all but the mistake was that I gave my all to the wrong person . I knew days before he didn’t look at me the same. He didn’t kissed me the same. Or even say anything to me when I first started dating this person. I knew something was building up and he was maybe too focus on himself or someone else. I don’t blame him. And I forgive him but you just don’t say I don’t want to be with you on a message. That’s not okay. But I will be fine. I think I just have to go day by day. Finding myself and the woman I want to be.

submitted by /u/lauramontse_
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2mIymNs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages