She asks for my friends number... I feel like shit because of what I did - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, September 28, 2019

She asks for my friends number... I feel like shit because of what I did

So tonight we met two girls. I chatted with one who seemed interested in me. My 'friend' didn't mention he is in relationship straight away - but I did. Am I bad friend? The girl asked me if he is seriously in love. I was shocked that there are people out there who don't care if someone is in relationship. Anyway... later the same night she asked me by text message if I can give her his phone number. Fuck no. I am not going to help to destroy a relationship. I know his girlfriend, she is very kind and good person. He is the type of jealous guys. He kept texting her all night just to see if she is cheating on him... and then when I was alone with him in a car and asked if he would have sex with this newly met girl he said yeah.

Am I asshole by telling his girlfriend about situation? I mean I told her about girl who kept asking for his number and no more details. Why I told her? Because he is a hypocrite. And he cheated on hid previous girlfriend and then he keeps telling me how much he is in love with current one and then I am sure he would have sex with the one met today if he could.

He didn't take any action but he ruined my pickup all night by telling girls I am gay and stupid things like that. Is this what friends do? And he kept pretending to be single. I hate cheaters even if they are my friends but I still feel guilty. I wouldnt mind if he was single, Im single and I am open to have fun so I would understand if he wasnt in a relationship...

I am currently cockblocking taken guy and I think it is a right thing to do. His girlfriend is my friend too. I saw her cry many times because of his jealousy, making her leave friends because he demanded this. How he can tell me he would be happy to cheat on her?

submitted by /u/youryoungdevil
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2lY40Gi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages