He won't let me know what he wants, what should I do? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, September 28, 2019

He won't let me know what he wants, what should I do?

So I have been talking to a guy for almost two months and we been hanging out almost every week, been doing different things all from going to sports event, dinners, bars, pool etc. He's been the one who's been texting first most times but I have texted him first as well. We sometimes snapchat each other and earlier this week he got a new haircut and sent a picture of it on snapchat.

He texted me earlier in the week asking if I still were down to try and plan to meet since I had ask him the previous two weeks but he had been busy with other things. He say which days he could meet and told me to let him know which day works for me. So I told him a day which was the next day and he responded with that he didn't know fully yet if he could meet the next day but would let me know when he knew.

So I jokingly said asked him if he was waiting for better plans which he said no nothing better. Which to me sounds like there's no better plans and that he wanted to hang out, we had talked about what to do. Next day comes around and later in the day he texts me asking if I still wanted to meet and I said yes and he suggested a time for him to come over to mine since he work very close to my place. He came by and we hung out and everything was great, we later went to get dinner which also was great. Afterwards we went back to mine to watch a baseball game, since we talked about watching it. At mine we started kissing and he touched me, which was all good. I did stop kissing him because I needed to breath (lol actually true) and he was like "why did you stop kissing me?" After a while I got worried about his car which he had parked down the streets so he could get free parking for a couple of hours, my apartment complex is very strict with the parking and the boot your car just minutes after if you still are parked after your time. I told him that I didn't want him to get booted and said that if he wants to stay he can park in my parking garage (which costs) and he said "Do you have anywhere to be?Anytime to pass?" Which I said no to and after that I don't know what happened and he wanted to leave and started packing his stuff and I told him not to leave but we went to his car and he put his stuff in the car and then kissed me.

Later that night I texted him saying I was sorry and we texted a little, and I told him that I was sorry that I stopped kissing him and that's why I thought he got "mad" and he told me that it wasn't that but if I want to think so I can do so. Which to that I don't think that's a good way to say it, he should have told me why he got mad or as he said "I'm not mad, just frustrated maybe" I told him that we have to be better at communicating and his response to that was that he will try to be better at communicating next time.

Sorry for my long post.

I haven't heard from him since that night, sent him a snap yesterday which he opened but didn't respond to. Which is fine since it has happened before that he didn't respond to my snap. I did text him saying how I feel about this and that I want us to meet again and asked him if he want to meet when he is free, plus I did tell him that I want us to be touchy and cuddly with each other.

So my question to his is, is there a chance that he is still interested since he did tell me that he will be better att communicating next time? He still has me on snapchat and on the app we started talking on. What should I do in this situation?

submitted by /u/Transylvia
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2mHkL96
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages