Reconnecting with a “one night stand” - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, September 27, 2019

Reconnecting with a “one night stand”

A few months ago I hooked up with a cute girl that I met at a concert. We really connected and spent the whole night and morning together at my place. The next day she got picked up by her friend. Somehow we never exchanged numbers or social media and I never saw her after that. She definitely seemed interested in keeping in touch.

Last week I accidentally ran into her at her workplace. She didn’t see me and I didn’t want to cause an awkward situation while she was at work. But I’m contemplating going back to talk to her. Just unsure on how to approach without being weird. Especially if her coworkers are around her. It’s the only way to get back in contact with her so I need some advice 😅

submitted by /u/UselessJonSnow
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2nnhBYg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages