Opinions - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 30, 2019

Opinions

Hi all,

(22f) I was just diagnosed with herpes and have been reading some very upsetting posts here on the internet. I'm currently working towards a masters in the natural sciences. I have always been considered beautiful and have been sought after. I think now I am going to accept the possibility of not finding love. I do not even feel comfortable flirting at this point. I know how incredibly common and mild the virus is. I do not think I would deny someone if they had herpes, but since my diagnosis and time on the internet I have found people to be quite judgmental and cruel. I guess my question is, would you guys consider dating someone with herpes?

submitted by /u/aberrationsx
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2oHg6Vb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages