How to break it off with someone you are casually seeing? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 30, 2019

How to break it off with someone you are casually seeing?

I have been seeing a guy for a few weeks, super nice super sweet, we have a lot of fun together, but to be honest, I’m just not really sure I see it becoming serious. He texted and asked me to hang out again, and I don’t know what to do. I know it’s still super early but I feel like I should tell him now because I value his time. How do I let him know? I absolutely hate letting people down and saying no to people. This is not a break up by any means, but still not a fun conversation. Do I agree to see him and then tell him? Can I text him? I just feel like it might be a surprise because in person things have been good. Help plzzz this is causing me so much anxiety! Thank you!

submitted by /u/sallygirl45
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2oM929Z
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages