Fuck boy vs Nice guys - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Fuck boy vs Nice guys

I (30M) know it's the stereotypical debate over and over but I'm legitimately running into this constantly with the women I'm able to attract. Here is the latest text I received from a potential partner (28F):

"I have a cycle of dating fuck boys and then settling down with a nice guy. I really haven't been keeping to that pattern. And I want to. I almost need to. It's important for my emotional growth. Idk. It could. It may not. I'd always be open when I felt one way or another. But this is what it is right now. Just a no with hope for the future. I'm not even myself right now. You'd be dealing with the worse version of me. And you don't deserve that. You're too kind and nice and have a heart with feelings. I could give you parts of me, but I don't even know if it'd be for the right reasons. I can't be selfish in this way. That's where I draw the line. "

I get this type if stuff constantly. How do I change this without changing going who I am? I'm just about to be at my wits end with stuff like this.

submitted by /u/mr_piddleton
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2mK7ixv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages