I need advice... - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 2, 2019

I need advice...

So my relationship has been going in for 2 years I found out he was having a conversation with a girl from work.. She's been with her bf for a long time. Well I guess she's bored of her relationship she lives with the guy. She was asking my bf to hang out with her while her bf was working late at night. He deleted the fb conversation but I found out from him talking to his friend about it. He was telling him she was giving him mixed signals and his friend said it sounds like she wants to hook up because she's bored my bf admitted to that being the case.... But nothing else was said about it.... He lives in Washington I live in California I see him for one week every month.... I told him how I felt. But he never told me about this. One time I did ask her who she was because they did talk and I saw but he deleted the whole conversation before I saw it.... What do you think? I feel very insucure right now...

submitted by /u/bluemuffinninja
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2zNlLvn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages