“If he wants to see you, he will make it happen”. Is this entirely true? Or is this mentality convincing women to play it a bit too cool, resulting in a missed opportunity? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, September 6, 2019

“If he wants to see you, he will make it happen”. Is this entirely true? Or is this mentality convincing women to play it a bit too cool, resulting in a missed opportunity?

So I (28 female) had a fantastic first date with a guy (33) with lots of great conversation, chemistry, mutual interest and some making out. We both said we wanted to have another date (he more enthusiastic than me) and said we’d figure it out Sunday (date was Friday). Sunday rolls around and midday I text first asking how his wknd was. We chat briefly but no date is brought up so the convo dies. (I initiated so I wanted to leave it to him - as the saying goes...) Then I initiate text again on Wed evening when I didn’t hear back with another friendly opener. This time I don’t get a response until Thursday with a semi dismissive response. Wtf?... I was opening it up for him to ask me out and he never did. What changed between our amazing date and now? Better question: was he waiting for me to ask him out? The saying is always “if he wants to see you, he will”, but is that true? Life’s too short not to just ask the guy out, but if I’m just going to be ghosted..

submitted by /u/saltwater25
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2ZU5cN6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages