If you're single , take a moment and enjoy it - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, September 5, 2019

If you're single , take a moment and enjoy it

I recently became single like three days ago and of course I'm super sad but you know what? Its kinda nice. I jumped from one shitty relationship straight into an even worse one. But in the limited time between (1 month) I found new friends, met new people, tried new things, found new hobbies in climbing and softball, and rediscovered my love for running and yoga. It feels good to be free and not weighed down by another person. Relationships are great, it is nice to have company and someone you can depend on, but I speak for myself when I say I get to caught up in them sometimes and forget about myself. Does this happen to anyone else?

I watch the relationships around me and yes, they seem happy but also…. I went out with a friend and her boyfriend over the weekend and watched them bicker over an electric scooter. I didn’t have to share mine or fight with anyone about it and I glided around town unhindered. It was great. My roommate and her boyfriend plan all their time around each other, I think they wipe each other’s asses when they go to the bathroom. These are both lovely and handsome couples but wow, relationships take a lot of work and it is friggin exhausting.

Since the break-up, I’ve gone running everyday, had dinner with friends, going out to play tomorrow with strangers, brunch on Sunday, and I don’t have to think about anyone but me while doing it. Don’t have to ask someone or try to force them to take interest in my life and don't have to fight with anyone along the way. WOW. MUCH SINGLE. SO FUN.

I’m tired of getting caught up in shitty dudes. I’m all about me for right now and it feels good.

submitted by /u/heartshining
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2NQCnKL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages