Im getting so many matches on tinder but no one is replying, what should I do? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Im getting so many matches on tinder but no one is replying, what should I do?

They must be using the app if they matched me. I've tried different techniques of starting a convo but no one responds. I even looked up online and tried those techniques. I have no idea why.

Most of the time im just like what's up, I just (what ever I just did).

Or I'll throw a pickup line

Or just be like yo.

submitted by /u/yunghulkbro
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2PJRmJe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages