What’s the best way to turn someone down? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, September 1, 2019

What’s the best way to turn someone down?

I’m very awkward and usually end up ghosting boys because I never how to to turn them down. I’ve gone on a few dates with this one boy, and I just don’t see us being compatible. He was very overeager and seems WAY more into me then I am him, and I feel like it’s moving too fast and I don’t want to become official with him. I know he’s really into me, and I don’t wanna just ghost him. How do you gently turn someone down, and tell them you aren’t interested?

I was thinking I’d say something like “you’re really cool, I had fun, but I just didn’t feel any sparks.” Should I tell him why I didn’t feel sparks? Beside what’s mentioned above, there were other reason I’m not particularly interested. Any advice helps, as I’d like to change and start being more brave with telling people my honest feelings even if I think it will hurt them!! Thank you!!

submitted by /u/Easlinlove
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/32hmuRu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages