Women are confusing, tf does this mean? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Women are confusing, tf does this mean?

Women are confusing, just got this from someone I’ve been seeing/talking too, anyone think they can decipher this code?

“Ya, I just want to let u know that I've really enjoyed hanging out with u but I think it's unfair to continue something that I'm not going to be fully invested in. I can tell senior year is already going to be stressful and I don't want to add anything to that but I also want it to be a fun year that I can spend w my friends before we all leave for college. I'm still happy to hang out w u but I just wanted to let u know where I'm at right now”

submitted by /u/ElSoCo
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2zPFmuU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages