Confused on texting - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, October 18, 2019

Confused on texting

So there's this girl and I, we have been hanging out for a few weeks. I know she likes me.

I am confused on texting though. I'm not an avid texter, and I usually text back whenever I can in general, but I can't tell if she texts a lot (primarily because she isn't on her phone when we're together, good right?).

Sometimes when I text her, she responds instantaneously, or within a few hours, and not with a few words, but with a few sentences so that's good?

Although it feels like that I'm typically the one who initiates the conversation most of the time through our limited texting history. Am I reading too much into this?

Edit: How often should I text her in general?

submitted by /u/PuzzleheadedAbroad2
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2puNHCr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages