Just got the number of a girl in my uni class! I wanna ask her out, but should I wait till I see her in person again, or text her, and whats a good date idea? 17M, and 21F (Yes It’s legal here) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, October 28, 2019

Just got the number of a girl in my uni class! I wanna ask her out, but should I wait till I see her in person again, or text her, and whats a good date idea? 17M, and 21F (Yes It’s legal here)

Like the title says, I wanna ask her out but I’m not sure where to take her, and when to ask. I’d think going for lunch or coffee would be nice but it might be too casual or something, I dunno. Any other ideas? But yeah, this girl in class, she was super quite first, but I introduced myself and now she always sits next to me and walks to the bus and stuff. I really like her, we share lots of interests, and I think she feels the same way. Even if she doesn’t, I have to ask or I’ll regret it forever.

I feel like I have to mention that yes there is an age gap. It is only 4 years, but yes I am still young so it inflates the numbers. I just seem to get a lot of criticism with people saying that she probably thinks of me “as a child”, and with all do respect, I do not think thats true. Either way, I still have to ask. The worse that can happen is “hey I’m flattered but your still quite young” or something. So please I’d prefer if you didn’t lecture me about what is a morally acceptable age gap and just answer the question at hand.

submitted by /u/GeneralWalters421
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2BN8UKy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages