Why do I attract older women? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Why do I attract older women?

I'm 24, but its been happening on multiple occasions since I've been a late teen. First instance, my friend's mom grabbed my ass and my crotch at a venue when my friend's back was turned. I didn't respond, but I gave her a disapproving look.

Even my mom's friend presses her breasts (they're really big) into me extra hard when hugging and gives me looks.

Even at my old job, there was a woman that would look grab my arms and pinch my muscle when I wore tighter shirts.

There's plenty more instances, but I'll leave it at that.

My only guess to why is that I'm quiet and somewhat reserved. Even women that are only in their 30s think that I'm older than what I am despite looking young, but women my age think that I'm trying to act older than I am.

I've been insulted by people my age and people younger. I was actually called grandpa at a party as an insult 😂

submitted by /u/allezphill
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/36gRR1o
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages