So how does the "next" step work? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

So how does the "next" step work?

I'm going to guess there's no secret to it but I haven't had a girlfriend yet and I've realized that at some point I, just get blocked and continue being friendly because I don't know how flirting actually works. Since I've been surrounded by women my entire life I don't have a problem talking to them, I make them laugh, I socialize without problems, and while I'm not the most confident person outside of groups of people idk, I don't really have a problem opening up to people if I meet them at some sort of meeting with friends or whatever. I've also been called cute or whatever before, so I don't think it's the looks that worry me, I don't consider myself too ugly for women not to like me.

So basically I just don't know how to enter into the next step of the flirting where things get more serious, like I guess I know what happens, but not how you reach there. How does it work for you? Am I overthinking this? Is it easier than it looks like or...

submitted by /u/bhlogan2
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2JyndqA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages