Bf never tells me he loves me but he told me he loved my fat - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, October 28, 2019

Bf never tells me he loves me but he told me he loved my fat

So I’ve gained some weight, not a lot only 2 kgs (yep I’m not american since I use metric system) and he hadn’t said anything till today because I wore certain outfit. I was pretty self conscious about it and he say he loved my fat. Thing is he never says he loves me. Is it his way of telling me he loves me?

submitted by /u/alamakjan
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/32VnUlC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages