How do you know when you're ready to start dating again? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 27, 2019

How do you know when you're ready to start dating again?

I'm sure it's different for everybody obviously, not to get too far into it, but I had a relationship that ended about a year ago that lasted over 2 years. There are times when I still think about it, and I miss it, but I also know that it's over and have accepted that. I just don't want to start dating again if it's too soon.

Codependancy is something that I have struggled with in the past, and this year I have been working very hard on breaking that down along with other things. I don't want to lose focus and fall into old habits in a new relationship either.

There are days when I feel like I'm ready to move forward and put myself out there, and other days that I feel like I still have a long ways to go. You should always be working to improve yourself, but when is it enough, ya know?

submitted by /u/Krayze31
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/36fHf39
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages