Girl just stares into my eyes without saying anything - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Girl just stares into my eyes without saying anything

I joke around with this girl in class. We have a good time together and are somewhat flirty. Honestly it’s subtle because I think we are both a little shy.

Occasionally she will just stare into my eyes instead of responding to my question. We just stare into each other’s eyes for like 5 seconds before I accidentally break contact.

Does she want me to do something? What is the purpose of her doing this?

submitted by /u/TWJ32
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/34aTP1J
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages